Weyerhaeuser Gives Back To WKS

Weyerhaeuser is deeply connected to the communities where they operate and has a long history of helping communities thrive. The first charitable donation was made in 1903 and since that time, they have provided more than $232 million in grants through their formal giving program, which was established in 1948.

Most recently, they have given back to our own community through the company’s Giving Fund.

 

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://www.etypeservices.com/Winn%20Parish%20EnterpriseID437/

Rate this article: 
No votes yet